BPIT does this by:
- Facilitating a process where industry peers work together on non-competitive challenges and opportunities
- Creating a collaboration climate that stimulates and supports industry innovation and implementation
- Providing a strategic lead which anticipates and influences future trends
- Connecting strategies and regulatory requirements to business outcomes
- Influencing suppliers to respond to future-focused business needs and challenges and to reflect these in their technology development, product roadmaps and capabilities.
- strategic positions on digital transformation in biopharma manufacturing
- new guidance and tools to drive efficiencies in compliance and quality management
- developing and implementing Digital Plant maturity model, now being used by 80% of BPIT members
- beginning to address the challenges of cyber security that threaten the continuity of operations.